- January 29, 2015
- Your Price: FREE
Global Process Ownership (GPO) is changing the way classic finance processes are managed and developed. This webinar examines what best practice looks like for the GPO model, and how companies can rally this change. Susie West, founder and CEO at sharedserviceslink, reveals:
- the ideal scope for a GPO;
- how a GPO can drive project delivery and user compliance;
- how governance should be architected to ensure consistency around change requests;
- how a GPO should work with shared services, the outsourcers, and IT; and
- a GPO hero's skills, experience, and characteristics.
For slides from this webinar, click here.