- December 30, 2017
- Member: FREE
APQC’s 2017 Next-Generation Communities of Practice study identified five classic engagement strategies that remain popular in modern communities:
- executive support and participation,
- integration into new-employee onboarding and initial training,
- branding and marketing campaigns,
- promotion via conferences and events, and
- links to performance management and career advancement.
This article describes each strategy using examples from best-practice organizations.