- October 26, 2012
- Member: FREE
It’s one thing to understand the concepts of Business Process Management, but it’s another thing to put those concepts into practice in a large, global organization. This presentation, by David Correia, manager, global business processes at Hewlett-Packard, is from APQC’s 2012 Process Conference. It focuses on the critical elements in implementing a BPM practice to achieve strong business results.
Topics in this presentation include:
- establishing a BPM culture,
- structuring for success,
- the process design to deploy methodology,
- the importance of measurement,
- a mechanism for continuous feedback, and
- service & support with a focus on the client experience.