- March 30, 2011
- Your Price: FREE
Service-orientation is a proven method of achieving the strategic goals of service-oriented architecture (SOA) including:
• improved business agility,
• greater return on IT investments, and
• increased business transparency.
Stonebridge Ranch & Associates, Inc., SOASchool.com, and APQC conducted a Webinar to discuss the results from a survey of IT professionals on the current state of SOA in their organizations.
This Webinar discusses the survey’s key findings including:
• The two biggest challenges to service-orientation—understanding service-orientation and, developing skill sets for the application of service-orientation principles
• How critical governance and standards are to service-orientation maturity
• IT’s current trends
To view the slides from this recording, click here.