- November 16, 2016
- Member: FREE
In this 2016 November exclusive, member-only webinar APQC’s principal research leads came together to discuss the results of APQC’s biannual Value of Benchmarking study. During the webinar the team discussed common trends in benchmarking practices, goals and measures, and the characteristics of benchmarking that improve the effectiveness of key business activities such as process improvements, strategic planning, and organizational design or transformation. They also provided unique perspectives on benchmarking for key functional areas including: process and performance management, financial management, human resources, supply chain, and knowledge management.
This is the recording of that presentation. You may access the speaker slides here.
- 2016 Financial Management Webinars (Collection)
- APQC's 2016 Knowledge Management Community Calls (Collection)
- 2016 Human Capital Management Webinars (Collection)
- 2016 Value of Benchmarking (Collection)
- 2016 Process and Performance Management Webinars (Collection)
- 2016 Supply Chain Management Webinars (Collection)