- November 29, 2016
- Lauren Trees
- Member: FREE
In November 2016, APQC CEO Carla O’Dell, Executive Director Cindy Hubert, and KM Principal Research Lead Lauren Trees hosted a webinar to respond to KM questions submitted by APQC members. This is a full recording of the session, including the responses from the experts and links to recommended content from APQC's Knowledge Base. Questions covered during the session include:
- What elements should be included in a knowledge management and learning strategy?
- In today's socially connected world, can tools like communities and social networks increase employee engagement and retention?
- What are the first steps to start establishing a KM program structure where none exists?
- How do you standardize KM tools and approaches in a flat organization where everyone has their own ways of sharing knowledge and communicating?
- How do you connect teams that are doing similar work in different regions so that they work together and share knowledge instantly?
- How are artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies leveraged in KM?
- How do you integrate quality, KM, and process management?
- Is KM here to stay?