- September 27, 2016
- Member: FREE
In August 2016, APQC conducted a survey to look at organizations that not only have a formal analytics department or program, but also how analytics is used to help make business decisions that impact their supply chains.
These survey results answer the following key questions:
- Do supply chain organizations have a formal analytics program?
- What are organizations attitudes toward analytics?
- How are organizations focusing on the use of analytics to help meet supply chain goals?
- What analytics practices have organizations implemented for the different areas of supply chain?
- How effective are organizations at using analytics to solve supply chain challenges?
- What factors have enabled analytics capabilities in the supply chain?
- What are the challenges organizations are faced with regarding their analytics efforts in the supply chain?