- May 21, 2014
- Member: FREE
The majority of change management programs fail to reach their intended outcomes. Our latest research on transformational change brings light to best practices that are critical in setting the stage for change, managing the change, and sustaining the change. Listen to the recording of APQC's May 20, 2014 Business Excellence webinar where thought leaders from APQC and Grant Thornton, LLC discuss these best practices including:
- Being the impetus isn't enough. Senior management should drive the change within the organization.
- Build a holistic framework, not just a road map.
- Combine centralized governance with decentralized implementation.
- Engage employees throughout the change journey.
- Build reviews and accumulative measures into the process.
- Reinforce change through ongoing training, modified performance expectations, and continuous improvement programs.