- August 21, 2014
- Member: FREE
On August 21, 2014, APQC and Kay Jackson, co-founder of ResponseLearning Corporation, conducted a webinar to share Kay's insights on how to assess contact center performance across eight key training strategies and how to leverage best practice training research to close performance gaps.
The webinar includes a discussion about how attendees can ensure their:
- training initiatives are aligned to the key strategies of the organization;
- training curriculum utilizes the most effective media and methods;
- learners are motivated to continue learning even outside of formal training;
- learning technologies are strategically deployed;
- "training to production" transition plan is wildly successful; and
- leadership gives a resounding "yes" whenever presented with a plan requiring additional training investment.