- Member: FREE
This collection contains reports, articles, and presentations created as part of APQC’s 2013 research on identifying and connecting employees to experts and knowledgeable colleagues. Most content items focus on data from the “Trends in Expertise Location” survey, but the collection also contains best practices and case examples.
- Five Tips for Identifying and Surfacing Experts
- Trends in Expertise Location: An APQC Knowledge Management Metric Report
- Best Practices in Expertise Location
- Expertise Location Is More Successful When Tied to a Formal KM Strategy
- Implementing Expertise Location: Does Size Matter?
- Do Expertise Location Programs Improve with Age?
- APQC Reveals Effective Ways to Locate and Connect with Experts and Expertise
- Implementing Expertise Location: Consulting and Business Services
- Implementing Expertise Location: Government and Military