- Member: FREE
APQC hosted its annual Process Conference on October 6-7, 2016, in Houston.
This year's conference focused on aligning to the business, analyzing and managing performance, managing and improving processes, and managing change and engagement. Keynote presentations discussed how to lead through change, how to have effective frameworks and end-to-end processes, and the future of business process management during the keynote presentations.
This is the collection of the speakers slides used throughout the conference.
- A Powerful Combination: The Benefits of Joining Process and Decision Models
- Being Effective: Frameworks and End-to-End Processes
- Change Management for Establishing a Data-Driven Culture
- Data Science is the New Six Sigma
- Designing a Data Governance Program Based on APQC's Process Classification Framework®
- Engaging Leaders to Engage Employees Through the Journey of Change
- Five Keys to Make the Process Equal the Customer Experience
- Leading the Millennials: Gaining, Training, and Retaining the Text Message Generation
- Leveraging APQC's Partnership and Methodology to Set the Foundation for Human Capital Transformation
- Optimizing the Customer Onboarding Process in a Digital
- PRIDE and Project Discipline: Integrated Approaches To Driving Results
- Putting the Performance in Process Management
- Saving Metrics from the Dark Side
- The PCF® Journey: Finding the Answers You Need to Succeed
- Touring the Global State of Quality: Prominent Processes and Practices
- Why Digital Transformation Needs to be Driven by Customer Experience and Process Management
- Why Improvements Evaporate: How to Take 3 steps Forward Without 2 Steps Back