- Member: FREE
The order‐to‐cash process seems relatively simple: take an order, deliver goods, and collect payment—but collecting prompt payments can be quite complicated.
This collection highlights APQC research that touches on the order-to-cash process, including process steps, metrics, and best practices to achieve optimal efficiency and cost savings in the accounts receivable process.
- Identifying, Designing, and Applying End-to-End Processes (Slides)
- Identifying, Designing, and Applying End-to-End Processes (Webinar)
- End-to-End Mapping of an Order-to-Cash Process
- Gain Visibility Into Your Order-to-Cash Process Through Automation
- Follow the Money: Financial Management Process Excellence (Slides)
- Follow the Money: Financial Management Process Excellence
- Levels of Maturity in Order-to-Cash Processes
- A Smarter Approach to Collections (Slides)
- A Smarter Approach to Collections Webinar
- Mapping the Order-to-Cash Process
- Building a Best-in-Class Finance Function: Cargill Inc. (Case Study)