- Member: FREE
The complex nature of supply chain management requires collaboration across locations and functions, as well as with external partners. There is a need to connect people to critical knowledge and one another to drive success.
This collection of knowledge management in supply chains comes from early 2019 and features APQC's knowledge management research in supply chain managmeent.
- Sharing Knowledge Across the Supply Chain (Webinar)
- Sharing Knowledge Across the Supply Chain (Slides)
- Sharing Knowledge Across the Supply Chain (Webinar Wrap-Up)
- Breaking the Barriers to Collaboration Across the Supply Chain
- Collaboration Approaches for Supply Chain Management
- Engaging Global Supply Chain Teams in Communities of Practice
- How to Use Communities of Practice for Supply Chains
- Idea Management and Innovation Approaches for Supply Chain
- Retaining Knowledge in the Supply Chain
- Identifying Critical Supply Chain Knowledge
- How to Document Supply Chain Knowledge
- Use Enterprise Social Networking to Enhance Supply Chain Collaboration