- Member: FREE
Project management offices can play an integral, dynamic role within organizations when they leveraged appropriately. This best practices research report uncovers the trends among best-practice project management offices (PMO). It provides insights into how these organizations manage projects for maximum value and offer solutions to the challenges other organizations face. Thirteen best practices emerged in four main areas: strategy, practices, technology and automation, and measures and reporting.
This collection contains the report, a study overview, the five case studies, and several best practices.
- Effective Project Management Offices (Best Practices Report)
- Effective Project Management Offices - Report Overview
- Effective Project Management Offices - Organization A Case Study
- Effective Project Management Offices - The United Illuminating Company Case Study
- Effective Project Management Offices - IBM Case Study
- Effective Project Management Offices - DTE Energy Case Study
- Effective Project Management Offices - Dell Services Case Study
- Continually Mature and Evolve Project Management Capabilities
- Create Scorecards of Key Performance Indicators
- Establish a Formal Approach to Review Projects for Risk
- Establish Clear Roles in Governance
- Take a Strategic Approach to Resource Loading
- Use Project Management Methodology to Balance Structure and Flexibility