- Member: FREE
In July 2017, APQC conducted a survey to understand the state of talent management within finance functions and to address several questions, including:
- How effective are finance high-potential talent development programs?
- Are high-potential finance employees being positioned to operate effectively in a data-driven business environment?
- To what extent will high potentials need to become adept at planning for and deploying robotics process automation?
- How effective is the training that organizations are giving high-potential finance employees?
- Is funding for talent development of high potentials adequate?
This collection features a white paper, articles, benchmarks and metrics, tools, and infographics that answer those questions.
- Evaluating Investments and Outcomes in High-Potential Finance Talent Programs: Research Overview
- Evaluating Strategic Investments in High-Potential Finance Talent
- Developing High Potential Talent in FM: Survey Summary Report
- Developing High Potential Talent in Finance (Webinar)
- Developing High Potential Talent in Finance (Slides)
- Closing the Skills Gap for Future Accounts Payable Leaders is Critical