- Member: FREE
We are on the brink of a paradigm shift involving the fundamental human processes that guide information discovery, insight extraction, problem solving, and decision making. Cognitive computing, machine learning, and predictive analytics will permeate every aspect of our lives and radically transform how we learn and interact in the digital world. The result is that we will rely on computers even more heavily than we do now while forging increasingly complex—even intimate—relationships with them.
The implications for knowledge management have not yet been fully explored, but KM professionals need to be informed about what cognitive computing can do and how they will need to adapt. APQC’s 2015-2016 KM Advanced Working Group has led the way by exploring the potential impact of cognitive technology and its application to classic KM challenges. This collection includes research and use cases co-developed by the Advanced Working Group participants: APQC, Deloitte, EY, NASA, Pfizer Inc., and U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC).
- Cognitive Computing and the Evolution of Knowledge Work
- How Cognitive Computing Supports Content Curation
- How Cognitive Computing Will Revolutionize Enterprise Search
- How Cognitive Computing Supports Lessons Learned Analysis
- How Cognitive Computing Supports Data-Driven Visualization
- How Cognitive Computing Supports Expertise Location
- How Cognitive Computing Will Supercharge the Next Generation of Digital Sidekicks
- APQC's KM Experts Explore the Impact of Cognitive Computing (Podcast)