- Member: FREE
The organizations involved in APQC’s 2014-2015 KM Advanced Working Group (AWG) share a common challenge: to keep the rate of learning across their workforces greater than or equal to the rate of change. As part of the Advanced Working Group, participants researched and shared approaches to accelerating the rate of learning. This collection contains research collaboratively created by the group, which included ConocoPhillips,EY, Intel Corp., NASA, Phillips 66, and Praxair Inc.
- Accelerating the Rate of Learning: Insights from APQC's Knowledge Management Advanced Working Group
- Adult Learning: a Guide to Process, Styles, and Principles
- Accelerating the Rate of Learning: Selected Approaches
- Accelerating the Rate of Learning: Knowledge Management Approaches
- Accelerating the Rate of Learning: Resource List
- Use the 10-20-70 Model of Employee Learning