Join more than 250 process practitioners and business professionals at the 8th annual Process and Performance Management (PPM) Conference, October 5-9, 2020. Equip yourself with the tools and tactics to communicate the value of process management, advance process and improvement initiatives, and sustain behavior change so that it becomes part of your organization’s DNA.
Become a Speaker for the 2020 Conference
We are looking for innovative storytellers who can lead interactive and engaging sessions at APQC's 8th Annual Process & Performance Management Conference. As a speaker, you can:
- Tell your organization's process management story
- Teach a skill or technique
- Showcase a technology, tool, or implementation
- Lead a conversation or problem-solving session
- Share your out-of-the-box thinking
Whether you're a veteran of the industry or just starting out, we've got a ready and willing audience eager to hear your story. If this sounds like you, submit a proposal to speak by February 7, 2020.
What Past Participants Have to Say
It was so great to connect with like minded individuals who are going through similar situations and/or have excelled in this journey and have great information to share.
2019 PPM Conference Recap
APQC's 2019 conference was a success! Learn more in Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland's wrap up article. Additionally, check out the video used to open day two of the 2019 conference, recapping all the happenings from day one!
Monday, October 5 - Pre-Conference Workshops
Tuesday, October 6 - Pre-Conference Workshops
Wednesday, October 7 - Pre-Conference Workshops
Thursday, October 8 - Conference Day 1
Friday, October 9 - Conference Day 2
Super Early Bird*
until Friday, April 10
until Friday, August 28
Half-Day (each AM & each PM, includes lunch)
Full Day (one all day class, includes lunch)
- Receive $150 off the conference price.
- Enter the promotion code GOVRATE on the second page of online registration when prompted.
Please note: Government promotion code applies to conference fees ONLY.
- Receive a special introdcutory rate for the conference fee.
- Enter the promotion code EDUCATOR on the second page of online registration when prompted. Press OK to apply the special introductory rate.
Please note: The educator promotion rate applies to conference fees ONLY. This rate includes the government discount.
2+ participants from the same organization
$100 off of each conference registration fee (workshops not discounted)
3+ participants from the same organization
$200 off of each conference registration fee (workshops not discounted)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All cancellations must be submitted to APQC in writing by email, fax, or mail.
- A $100 fee will be assessed regardless of the date of cancellation.
- Requests received more than 30 business days prior to the event receive a full refund less the processing fee.
- Requests received two business weeks to 30 business days prior to the event receive a 50 percent refund.
- Requests received one to two business weeks prior to the event receive a 25 percent refund.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations received six business days or less prior to the event.
- Someone may be substituted to attend in your place at any time with no charge.
Modification of Event. The published schedule and description of the event are for informational purposes only. APQC may, in its sole discretion, modify the event by, among other things, substituting speakers, adjusting the schedule or timing of programs, canceling certain parts, or otherwise adjusting the event as it deems fit.
Cancellation of Event by APQC. APQC may, in its sole discretion, cancel the event, in which case you will receive a full refund of any registration fees paid to APQC. However, APQC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss incurred as a result of an event cancellation, including without limitation, nonrefundable charges for meals, transportation and lodging. Participant assumes all risk of loss resulting from a cancellation regardless of the cause.
Force Majeure. Attendance at the event is subject to acts of God, governmental authority, disaster, or other emergencies, any of which may make it illegal or impossible for APQC and/or its suppliers to host all or portions of the event. In case of force majeure, APQC shall have no obligation or liability to Participant.
If you need assistance, please feel free to call 1 (800) 776-9676 or +1 (713) 685-4732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
APQC offers equal opportunity education and training programs to all interested people. APQC will accommodate disabled individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please check the ADA box on the registration form if you require ADA-related accommodation. Expenses and costs may be tax deductible as per law.
Attire and Transportation
The suggested dress for this event is business casual. Temperatures in Houston will likely be as warm as 79 degrees or as cool as 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Houstonian Hotel may be reached by the transportation of your choice, including taxi, Airport Express, Uber, or Lyft.
We have a group rate with Super Shuttle. Visit their website to learn more, and use the discount code VEEQT to receive our group rate.
APQC’s 2020 Process and Performance Management Conference will be held in Houston, TX. All events will take place at APQC's building and the adjoining Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa.
APQC has reserved a block of rooms for PPM Conference participants. Book by September 11, 2020 to receive the standard rate of $235 +tax per night. To secure a room:
- Visit their online booking system.
- Call the hotel at 800.231.2759 or 713.680-2626, and identify yourself as an APQC Process & Performance Management Conference participant.
You may also click here for a list of additional hotels in the area.
- Conference Hotel - The Houstonian Hotel
- Workshops - APQC Building, adjacent to The Houstonian Hotel
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 28 miles, allow 45 - 90 minutes depending on traffic (View map)
- Hobby Airport - 17 miles, allow 35 - 90 minutes depending on traffic (View map)
Looking for more to do while you are in Houston? The Houstonian is located just two miles from the Galleria via complimentary shuttle, it is also within a five-minute drive of Houston Arboretum & Nature Center and the Memorial Park running trail, and Downtown Houston and the Museum District are within just nine miles. Visit www.visithoustontexas.com to get restaurant suggestions and learn about all Houston has to offer.