Our Speakers' Stories Are the Main Attraction!
At APQC’s 2024 Conference, May 1-2, we will explore approaches, techniques, and solutions for current and evergreen issues within organizations encompassing knowledge management (KM) and process and performance management (PPM). Practitioner-led sessions highlight practical ideas and tactical teaching for teams to overcome the concerns immediately in front of them.
We are looking for innovative storytellers who will:
- Lead an interactive and engaging session that goes beyond surface learning and provides meaningful and mentally stimulating insights and experiences
- Provide real world examples of successful change enacted within their organization that create lasting business effects, improving both processes and employee experiences
- Offer tools and techniques that individuals and groups can utilize to promote changes back in their own workplace
We've got a ready and willing audience eager to learn as you:
- Share your organization's improvement story
- Teach a skill or technique
- Facilitate a conversation or problem-solving session
- Showcase a technology, tool, or implementation
- Reveal your KM and/or PPM out-of-the-box thinking
If this sounds like you, submit a proposal to speak by October 6.
There’s no downside to speaking at an APQC conference. You meet great people, gain insights on how your program measures up against others and great recommendations, and learn to present your program in a crisp, easily understandable way.
- Foster your expertise internally and externally
- Engage with colleagues to dive deeper as well as learn from others' journeys
- Expand your community
- Register for the conference at a discount
- Complimentary conference registration for primary presenter
- Fifty percent discount for conference registration for optional co-presenter
- Light breakfast, lunch, snacks, and reception included in conference registration fee
- Costs associated with the presentation—including travel, lodging, meals, and incidentals—are the responsibility of the presenter
- Conference registration discounts do not include any pre-conference training
Interested in Speaking? Now What?
We are eager to see what sessions and content you and the community will submit.
- Review the session types, tracks, and topics.
- Visit the submission guidelines page for more details!
- Proposals must be submitted via the online form by October 6, 2023
- Accepted, declined, and alternate proposals will be notified by November 7, 2023
- Finalized PowerPoint presentations (including all internal approvals) are due by April 11, 2024
- By submitting a proposal for consideration, you agree, that if selected, you will be available to speak at any time on May 1-2, 2024
Have ideas, but want some guidance on where to focus? Click here to connect with someone from APQC that can discuss and help you to hone your proposal topic and submission.
About the Event
APQC's conferences have been the place to network and share innovative ideas with the best and brightest minds for over 25 years. The 2024 APQC Conference will continue to enlighten joining together knowledge management and process and performance management professionals. A one-stop premiere event, the conference offers professional development in a wide-range of programs exploring case studies, benchmarks, best practices, and other timely content. For those concerned with continuous improvement and organizational performance, this conference is a must attend. Keynote and breakout education, peer-to peer collaboration and community, plus add-on pre-conference training, will provide the tools you need to advance initiatives at your organization.
About the Audience
Conference participants are process, knowledge, and improvement professionals from over 40 different industries and worldwide geographic locations. Levels of expertise vary, yet all are experienced professionals capable of absorbing new material comfortably.
Common roles in attendance at past APQC Conferences:
- Senior Manager and Managers
- Process Owners
- Practice Lead
- Staff, Administrative, Research, Students
- Head of Business
- Vice Present/Senior/Executive