Our Speakers' Stories Are the Main Attraction!
At APQC’s 2023 Conference, we will explore techniques and solutions for current and evergreen issues within organizations encompassing people, process, and knowledge. Practitioner-led sessions highlight practical ideas and tactical teaching for teams to overcome the concerns immediately in front of them. Make your contribution to comprehensive professional development in knowledge management (KM), process and performance management (PPM) and human capital management (HCM) components that enhance organizational productivity and performance.
We are looking for innovative storytellers who will:
- Lead an interactive and engaging session that goes beyond surface learning and provides meaningful and mentally stimulating insights and experiences
- Provide real world examples of successful change enacted within their organization that create lasting business effects, improving both processes and employee experiences
- Offer tools and techniques that individuals and groups can utilize to promote changes back in their own workplace
We've got a ready and willing audience eager to learn as you:
- Share your organization's improvement story
- Teach a skill or technique
- Showcase a technology, tool, or implementation
- Lead a conversation or problem-solving session
- Reveal your out-of-the-box thinking
If this sounds like you, submit a proposal to speak by October 7.
Interested in Speaking? Now What?
We are eager to see what sessions and content you and the community will submit.
- Review the session types, tracks, and topics.
- Visit the submission guidelines page for more details!
- Proposals must be submitted via the online form by October 7, 2022.
- Accepted, declined, and alternate proposals will be notified by November 4, 2022.
- Finalized presentations (including all internal approvals) are due by March 24, 2023.
- By submitting a proposal for consideration, you agree, that if selected, you will be available to speak at any time on April 19-21, 2023.
About the Event
APQC’s conferences are known to be the place for networking and sharing innovative ideas with the best and brightest minds! The 2023 APQC conference will continue to enlighten, joining together process practitioners, knowledge management leaders and human capital management professionals. This conference offers keynote and breakout education, conversations with peers, and a collaborative experience that will ensure process, knowledge and human capital management teams discover ideas to challenge their thinking, connect with purpose and create community for future success.
About the Audience
Conference participants are process, knowledge, and improvement professionals from all industries and geographic locations. Levels of expertise vary, yet all are experienced professionals capable of absorbing new material comfortably. Participants include practitioners, practice leads, managers, directors, VPs, and heads of business.
We recognize there may be residual pandemic unknowns that may affect your 2023 travel approvals. However, we hope you will continue to submit outstanding content. We will manage methods of how to deliver your presentation should there be changes in your availability.