Our Speakers and Their Stories Are the Main Attraction!
At APQC’s 2022 Conference, we will explore how current changes can help you tackle new problems, develop new solutions, and solidify your program’s role in and value to the organization. APQC’s conferences highlight practitioner-led sessions that share practical ideas for process and knowledge management teams to overcome the concerns immediately in front of them. There is no better place for comprehensive professional development in both knowledge management and process and performance management.
We are looking for innovative storytellers who can lead interactive and engaging sessions at APQC's 2022 Conference. As a speaker, you can:
- Tell your organization's improvement story
- Teach a skill or technique
- Showcase a technology, tool, or implementation
- Lead a conversation or problem-solving session
- Share your out-of-the-box thinking
Whether you're a veteran of the industry or just starting out, we've got a ready and willing audience eager to hear your story. If this sounds like you, submit a proposal to speak by January 14.
Interested in Speaking? Now What?
We're so glad that to hear you're interested. And we can't wait to see what sessions and content the community will submit.
- Review the session types, tracks, and topics.
- Visit the submission guidelines page for more details!
- Proposals must be submitted via the online form by January 14, 2022.
- Accepted, declined, and alternate proposals will be notified by January 28, 2022.
- Finalized presentations (including all internal approvals) are due by April 1, 2022.
- By submitting a proposal for consideration, you agree, that if selected, you will be available to speak at any time on May 11 or 12, 2022.
About the Event
APQC’s conferences are known to be the place for networking and sharing innovative ideas with the best and brightest minds. The 2022 APQC conference will continue to enlighten, joining together process practitioners and knowledge management professionals. This conference offers keynote and breakout presentations, learning lab workshops, and more that will ensure process and knowledge management teams can overcome the concerns immediately in front of them for future success.
About the Audience
Conference participants are process, knowledge, and improvement professionals from all industries and geographic locations. Levels of expertise vary, yet all are experienced professionals capable of absorbing new material comfortably. Participants include practitioners, practice leads, managers, directors, VPs, and heads of business.
We recognize there are residual pandemic unknowns that may affect your 2022 travel approvals. However, we hope you will continue to submit outstanding content. We will manage methods of how to deliver your presentation should there be changes in your availability.