Join process practitioners and business professionals for a three-day online summit October 6-8, 2020. Equip yourself with the tools and tactics to communicate the value of process management, advance process and improvement initiatives, and sustain behavior change.
Challenging the As-Is
Many of us have heard “this is the way we’ve always done it” or “if it isn’t broken why fix it”. These ideas stymie our potential to evolve and improve.
Today’s current events have organizations across the globe challenging their norms and innovating to ensure sustainable business operations. APQC's online summit arms you with the tools necessary to move beyond the status quo.
Some of the core competencies for your toolkit include:
- Process fundamentals—use of frameworks and methodologies to understand the current state and discover gaps or redundancies.
- Data, benchmarking, and measurement—use of data to identify places for growth or improvement.
- Change management—techniques to shepherd people past their comfort zone and into the future.
- Continuous improvement —techniques and solutions to put process into action and implement process improvement initiatives
Tuesday, October 6
Wednesday, October 7
Thursday, October 8
Registrants will receive access to the content on-demand following the event.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be submitted to APQC in writing by email, fax, or mail.
- A $50 fee will be assessed regardless of the date of cancellation for nonmembers.
- Requests received more than seven business days (until September 25) prior to the event receive a full refund less the processing fee.
- No refund or credit will be issued for nonmember cancellations received six business days (after September 25) or less prior to the event.
- Someone may be substituted to attend in your place at any time with no charge.
If you need assistance, please feel free to call 1 (800) 776-9676 or +1 (713) 685-4732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.