Webinar: KM in 2019: The Direction of the Discipline
A KM Webinar
Are you interested in what’s next in knowledge management and the changes 2019 will bring? Join us for APQC’s January KM community call, where KM Principal Research Lead Lauren Trees will share her projections based on results from APQC’s 2019 KM Priorities survey. Topics will include:
- the goals that KM teams will be focused on,
- the tools they will be implementing and upgrading,
- how KM functions and skillsets are evolving, and
- the biggest challenges KM leaders anticipate facing in the coming year.
At the conclusion of the call, Trees will provide a sneak preview of APQC’s 2019 KM research agenda and explain how members can participate and learn from one another.
- Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- Time: 10:30 a.m. CST Check your local time
- Duration: One Hour
- Cost: Complimentary
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.