Webinar: Here's How We Got KM to Work at Abbott Laboratories
Abbott Laboratories launched its Engineering Knowledge Network within its engineering group about three years ago. With a large, globally dispersed workforce, they have been able to achieve some big wins in a short amount of time. Get the secrets behind their success—learn:
- how they identified the KM approaches they would implement,
- what metrics they are using to gauge value and to measure usage,
- how sponsorship and understanding their customers’ needs helped build their program, and
- about the contributions of communication and perseverance.
- Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Time: 10:30 a.m. CST Check your local time
- Duration: One Hour
- Cost: Complimentary
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.