Webinar: Digital Intelligence - KM for Futuristic Business
Next-gen KM involves a transformation across people, processes, and technologies with knowledge at the core. As the digital tsunami began to hit at Wipro Limited, the organization had to prepare for the digital employee that demands speed, convenience, and mobility. Using digital technologies like AI and Machine Learning, Wipro is working to enhance the quality of content within its knowledge repository, bringing relevant knowledge to Wiproites as quickly as possible.
During this webinar, Dr. Hariprasad Reddy, Wipro’s general manager of quality and head of knowledge management, will share some futuristic thoughts and talk about new technologies that are being tested at Wipro:
- Wipro's AI platform: HOLMES used to resolve customer tickets
- Wipro’s KM Genie used for knowledge capturing
- Wearable devices to capture knowledge from experts
- Domain knowledge transfer using virtual reality
He will also discuss the expected impact digital intelligence initiatives will have on the business.
- Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Time: 9:00 a.m. CDT Check your local time
- Duration: One Hour
- Cost: Complimentary
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.