Understanding Millennials in the Supply Chain
There is no shortage of discussion or opinions about millennials and their impact on society. APQC has partnered with Supply Chain Management Review and APICS to find out what over 600 millennials in supply chain have to say about working in the field.
Join APQC’s Senior Principal Research Lead, Marisa Brown, and Research Analyst, Ryan Sullivan, for an exclusive, member-only webinar. They will be joined by APQC's expert in Human Capital Management, Elissa Tucker. Webinar participants will learn how millennials have become involved in supply chain, as well as answers to these questions:
- Who are the millennials in the supply chain?
- Why did they enter the supply chain field?
- What positions are they in and what do they like and dislike about their jobs?
- What does their job tenure look like, and what are their plans for the future?
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.