Tune Up Your Training Process
Tips for Using Benchmarks and Best Practices to Improve Your Approach to Employee Learning
Organizations today have new and pressing demands for employee learning.
- Preparing employees for digital work
- Delivering learning fast, on the job, and at the moment of need
- Satisfying employees’ job security-fueled desire for learning
- Demonstrating return on learning expenditures
- Catering to the learning preferences of a diverse employee base
Join APQC’s Elissa Tucker, principal research lead in human capital management, for a discussion of how to use benchmarking and best practices to assess and refine your organization’s training and development process and be prepared to address whatever demands emerge.
Register today to learn about training and development:
- sub-processes and activities,
- key performance indicators,
- top-performer benchmarks, and
- proven performance drivers.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.