Transforming Financial Planning and Analysis
For decades, managers have been begging finance organizations for impactful analysis to assist them in managing the business, developing meaningful projections, evaluating business decisions, and identifying and addressing threats and opportunities. Unfortunately, most organizations are still waiting.
In this session, Jack Alexander, a former CFO turned consultant and author, addresses some of the root causes that prevent financial planning and analysis (FP&A) from delivering more value to business partners. In addition, we will explore five practical recommendations to significantly improve FP&A
- Assessing the Performance of your FP&A Efforts
- Creating a roadmap to Transform FP&A
- Building FP&A Capability: People and Organization
- Developing a Portfolio of Effective Analytical Models
- Projecting Performance in Uncertain Times
- Presenting and Communicating Business Information
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.