Transforming the Employee Experience at IBM: Personalization, Access, Convenience
In the last few years, IBM completely reinvented its HR function with design thinking, digital change management, a co-creation philosophy and innovative AI technology, which led to higher engagement, retention and productivity. The key to a successful transformation is not the budget or the technology – it’s a change of culture and mindset, which we orchestrated by following some principles that we will share in this webinar. Join APQC and IBM’s Benoit Hardy-Vallee for an hour long webinar on Tuesday, April 16th at 11 am CDT.
Attendees will learn how to:
- align a talent management strategy to an agile and dynamic business model
- make HR expertise directly accessible to the employees and managers
- re-define the HR operating model to include self-service technology and AI capabilities
- create an engaging experience for both employees and managers that also accelerates HR’s ability to support the business.
- Date: Tuesday, April 16
- Time: 11:00 a.m. CDT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Complimentary
- Presenter: Benoit Hardy-Vallee, IBM Canada