Join APQC’s Marisa Brown and Supply Chain Management Review’s Bob Trebilcock in a conversational webinar about where supply chains are heading in 2020 and beyond. This webinar will incorporate research data from both APQC and SCMR.
Discussion topics include:
- Biggest pressures and changes facing supply chains
- Roles that different technologies play as supply chains evolve
- Emerging technologies such as blockchain in supply chain
- Supply chain talent challenges
- And more
You will have an opportunity to submit your questions to Bob and Marisa during this live webinar.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at 1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.