In this webinar, Bryan Baum, head of sourcing and procurement solutions at Anaplan, will share insights related to best practices for predicting and forecasting supplier spend. This finding aligns to the recently published APQC annual supply chain priorities research. He will share and discuss some of the top methods and concepts for automating business spend forecasting.
Topics he will cover include:
- Evolution of forecasting over the years
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to optimize predictions
- Combination of multiple data elements and methods to improve forecasts
- Trends for predictions in the next three years
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at 1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.