Supplier Relationship Management: Best Fit vs. Best Practices
Supplier relationship management (SRM) is a hot topic in supply chain this year. But all too often, organizations are scrambling to implement best practices in SRM. But, is seeking the best practices the Holy Grail? Or should you instead think about what is the best fit? If you are thinking about, or have recently, implemented an SRM program, join APQC’s Supply Chain Management Principal Research Lead, Joe Tillman, and University of Tennessee's (UT) faculty member, Kate Vitasek, for this must-attend webinar on supplier relationship management.
During the webinar, attendees will learn about:
- UT’s research into sourcing business models and why best fit approaches can lead to better results than best practices
- How to know which sourcing business model is best for each relationship
- The role of trust and win-win thinking in their most strategic relationships
- The key elements that should be considered when trying to strengthen supplier relationships
- The best next steps to transform key supplier relationships
- Tuesday, July 25
- 1:00 p.m. CDT
- Complimentary for APQC members
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.