Strengthening Communities with Low Burden, High Impact Webinars
A KM Webinar
Join us as BuroHappold Engineering describes the internal webinar series they have implemented to help improve collaboration across their many office locations and disciplines. You will see how they are using webinars to strengthen their networks and communities, enable tacit knowledge sharing, broaden the horizons of their engineers, and build a sense of a excitement for their employee brand. Rory Huston, Knowledge Management Associate, will discuss:
- the barriers to sharing they had to overcome,
- what they’ve designed to avoid these barriers, and
- the lessons learned along the way.
You will also learn how they are measuring the success of this program, along with the future plans they have in store.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.