What is the future of the procurement professional in today’s evolving landscape? Many chief procurement officers and other supply chain leaders have recognized the need for the development of a new type of procurement professional who has strong soft skills and relationship-building skills and is also data savvy, technologically literate, and comfortable with a more analytical and strategic role.
Join APQC’s Marisa Brown, Senior Principal Research Lead in Supply Chain Management, for an enlightening webinar on the results from a recent survey on future skillsets and procurement talent.
Topics of discussion include:
• Highly sought- after skillsets in future procurement roles
• The availability and importance placed on procurement training
• Emerging technologies within procurement and the level of adaption required
• Overall takeaways summarizing the preparedness of current professionals in future roles
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at 1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.