Robotic Process Automation
Process automation is nothing new. However the sheer scale of processes that can be automated has grown. What started as efforts to improve customer satisfaction and productivity through automation in manufacturing, marketing, and contact centers has now moved into high value and high risk areas like finance and HR.
Though the opportunities seem unlimited, organizations continue to struggle with effectively implementing process automation. What criteria help organizations determine which processes will benefit from automation? What capabilities and skillsets are foundational to make sure automation projects are done right the first time? Join this webinar January 24 at 11:00 a.m. CST to learn answers to these questions.
During the webinar, APQC’s Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland will also explore:
- common benefits and challenges of automation efforts,
- drivers of satisfaction for automation projects, and
- foci of organizations’ automation efforts.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.