Process Audits: Uncovering What Drives Process Behaviors and Performance
In our drive to improve process performance we often get stuck trying to figure out where to start. One common technique begins with a process audit – a detailed assessment of one or more processes to understand how people, process, technology, and knowledge work together, or in many cases don’t. An understanding of the current process behaviors and factors that influence performance and outcomes is essential to identifying improvements and prioritizing where to start with change.
APQC’s Jeff Varney, advisory services director, and Jonathan Kraft, project manager, will discuss how to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities. Join this webinar on Tuesday, February 26 at 1:00 p.m. CST to learn how to:
- plan and conduct a process audit,
- gather insights on current state performance,
- analyze and prioritize results,
- get leaderships’ understanding and buy-in for improvements, and
- use some lessons learned on common factors that decrease process efficiency.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.