Process Alignment & Improvement for Finance: Leveraging Frameworks for Success
Today’s finance organizations are faced with a multitude of challenges ranging from ongoing cost-cutting efforts to digital disruptions, giving rise to a multitude of process-related initiatives. Do any of these sound familiar?
- Are you working on establishing a process framework for your finance organization? Are you using APQC’s Process Classification Framework (PCF)® to realign processes that are currently going off in different directions?
- Does your IT group align its capability development work with the PCF to use common terms when scoping projects with your finance group?
- Is your finance group trying to understand where administrative costs are coming from across the organization? Are you engaged with trying to align cost centers to processes instead of functional budgeting structures?
- Is your organization looking to map processes so you can consolidate data from multiple systems and locations into one version of the truth to enable better and faster decisions?
If you answered "yes" to any of these challenges, or if you want to learn how organizations are using process frameworks for better results, please join two of APQC’s thought leaders, Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland and Marisa Brown, for a webinar on August 17. This webinar will explore how organizations leverage process frameworks to align and improve business processes, focusing on financial management.
This webinar will examine original APQC research and:
- identify the top five applications of process frameworks,
- provide trends on business process management structures,
- match adoption and implementation practices to the intended use, and
- provide guidance on how to overcome common implementation challenges.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.