Impact-Based Hiring: How BASF Transformed It’s Hiring Approach to Uncover High Performers in a Tightened Labor Market
Join APQC for a webinar to hear from Heidi Gerhard, director, leadership, organizational and culture at BASF, while she discusses her organization’s impact-based hiring. Attendees will learn how to:
- Create a more inclusive approach to talent identification and selection
- Provide greater transparency around job success indicators
- Enable talent, both internal and external, to most effectively present themselves for the opportunity
- Drive a culture of achievement, agility and a growth mindset
- Date: Wednesday, July 17
- Time: 11:00 a.m. CDT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Complimentary
- Presenter: Heidi Gerhard, BASF
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.