How to Use Frameworks to Improve Your Supply Chain
Today’s supply chain organizations are faced with a multitude of challenges ranging from ongoing cost-cutting efforts to digital disruptions, all of which give rise to a multitude of process-related initiatives. Are you:
- working on establishing a process framework for your sourcing and procurement organization?
- using APQC’s Process Classification Framework (PCF)® to realign supply chain processes that are currently going off in different directions?
- looking to enable better and faster decisions by standardizing processes across locations and consolidating data into one version of the truth within your organization?
- trying to make inroads in improving your supply and demand planning processes?
If you answered "yes" to any of these challenges, or if you want to learn how organizations are using process frameworks for better results, join two of APQC’s thought leaders, Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland and Marisa Brown, for this webinar on December 13. They will explore how organizations leverage process frameworks to align and improve business processes, focusing on supply chain management.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.