How UPS Empowers Employees to Conduct Their Own Process Improvement Efforts
UPS has been on a multi-year journey to elevate process work by equipping employees with process skillsets. As part of this journey, UPS developed a role-based, modularized learning curriculum that is customizable for employees with various levels of process proficiency. The curriculum is grounded in Lean Six Sigma principles, tools, and techniques; modified to fit the needs of UPS; and is delivered using language that makes the business process management/improvement disciple less intimidating for employees.
Register to hear about UPS’ journey during an APQC webinar taking place Thursday, September 20 at 12:00 p.m. CDT. UPS’s Christa Bol, senior program and process support manager, will describe the steps that UPS took to elevate process work and empower employees in the organization to conduct their own process improvement efforts.
Webinar participants will learn:
- keys to successfully developing process skillsets among employees,
- a change strategy for driving process engagement in the organization, and
- how to engage employees in process thinking by making process language accessible.
- Date: Thursday, September 20
- Time: 12:00 p.m. CDT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Complimentary for APQC members
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.