How to Start the HR Digitalization Journey
Join APQC on Thursday, March 22 at 11:00 a.m. CST to hear how Georg Lange and Syngenta implemented a digital HR strategy, streamlined the HR function, and leveraged process automation, AI, and blockchain technology.
Digital technology is powering the largest economic change since the Industrial Revolution. It is changing how companies operate and the way employees work. It is also changing how the HR function needs to operate and serve the organization. HR functions that effectively apply digital technology to improve their processes will generate significant cost savings while improving the HR customer experience.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- What benefits digitization can bring to the HR function
- How to start the HR digitalization journey
- How to deliver the digital strategy and avoid pitfalls
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.