How McGraw-Hill Is Transforming Talent Acquisition
Join APQC and Melissa Thompson, VP Talent Acquisition at McGraw-Hill, on May 16 for a webinar about how Thompson transformed McGraw-Hill’s global recruiting process. Hear about McGraw-Hill's 2018 projects for improving talent acquisition processes and systems. And, learn about the talent acquisition team's 2019 “ABCD” strategy:
A = attract | B = build capability | C = customer experience |D = develop the team
Attendees will walk away from this webinar with 4 key takeaways:
- Every transformation is unique – design yours to meet business needs
- Understand the scope of change – keep an eye on how much change you are driving to avoid ‘change fatigue’
- Identify success metrics – identify targeted measures of success aligned with each strategy
- Manage project size and scope – balance project size to have broad impact on the transformation
- Date: Thursday, May 16
- Time: 11:00 a.m. CDT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Complimentary
- Presenter: Melissa Thompson, McGraw-Hill
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.