How to Improve Supply Chain Planning
Examine how supply chain planning is utilized as a strategic opportunity for process improvement, cost and time savings, and increased customer satisfaction. Recent findings are based off of APQC's recently released Blueprint for Success: Supply Chain Planning.
During this webinar, explore ways to achieve best-practice performance levels in supply chain planning with:
- a process framework for supply chain planning activities;
- key measures for cost effectiveness, cycle time, process efficiency, and staff productivity; and
- the latest benchmarks and performance drivers.
- Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Time: 11:00 a.m. CDT Check your local time
- Duration: 3o minutes
- Cost: Complimentary to members
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.