How Ericsson Manages Changing Skills Sets and Competencies in Shared Services
Swedish telecommunications company Ericsson has received multiple awards and achieved the highest level of maturity certification for its HR shared services operations. Join APQC and Ericsson’s Vice President and Head of Global Operations, Anshu Gupta, for a webinar on Thursday, October 18 at 10 a.m. CDT. Learn how Ericsson organizes its shared services team and manages changing skill sets and competencies in shared services.
Attendees will learn:
- what industry research says about shared services skill and competency requirements,
- which skills and competencies align with different business objectives such as agility or performance excellence,
- how maturity affects the skills and competencies that shared services staff need, and
- how organizations like Ericsson are prioritizing skills and competencies and developing shared services talent.
- Date: Thursday, October 18
- Time: 10:00 a.m. CDT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Complimentary for APQC members
- Presenter: Anshu Gupta | Ericsson
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.