How Ericsson Manages Changing Skills Sets and Competencies in Shared Services
Swedish telecommunications company Ericsson has received multiple awards and achieved the highest level of maturity certification for its HR shared services operations. Join APQC and Ericsson’s Vice President and Head of Global Operations, Anshu Gupta, for a webinar on Tuesday, October 30 at 10 a.m. CDT. Learn how Ericsson organizes its shared services team and manages changing skill sets and competencies in shared services.
Attendees will learn:
- what industry research says about shared services skill and competency requirements,
- which skills and competencies align with different business objectives such as agility or performance excellence,
- how maturity affects the skills and competencies that shared services staff need, and
- how organizations like Ericsson are prioritizing skills and competencies and developing shared services talent.
- Date: Tuesday, October 30
- Time: 10:00 a.m. CDT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Complimentary for APQC members
- Presenter: Anshu Gupta | Ericsson