How Automation, Personalization, and Integration Are Changing the Face of KM
A KM Webinar
Technological and cultural shifts are opening new doors for knowledge management and causing organizations to rethink how they approach certain classic KM problems. On this call, APQC CEO Carla O’Dell and Principal Research Lead Lauren Trees will discuss three trends that they see as having important implications for enterprise knowledge transfer, collaboration, and learning.
- advances in machine learning and cognitive computing to surface relevant information at the point of need,
- expectations that content/expertise recommendations and user experiences be tailored to each individual’s needs and preferences, and
- the blurring of the lines between the realms of KM and organizational learning.
Join us for a lively discussion of external forces affecting the KM discipline and how knowledge practitioners can prepare for the road ahead.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.