Explore Sam's Club Analytics
For 35 years, Sam’s Club has provided exceptional wholesale value on major appliances, mattresses, business and office supplies and more. Sam’s Club has also combined leading analytical best practices and resources from Walmart Inc. with a unique approach to building its own supply chain analytics team.
Join Mohamed Boudhoum, Manager of Supply Chain Analytics, as he details how this relatively new team marshalled its members’ analytical experience and business acumen to quickly establish a holistic portfolio of advanced analytics and become an influential strategic adviser for the entire division.
Among topics that will be covered:
- What is an Analytics maturity model?
- What are some key analytics’ best practices?
- How to identify Key Performance Indicators
- How to achieve End to End Supply Chain visibility
- What is required in hiring Analytics’ talents?
- How to identify and use analytical tools
- Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Time: 11:00 a.m. CDT
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Complimentary to APQC Members
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.