Engaging Employees in Agile at Royal Bank of Canada
You can’t go a day without hearing about new startups and digital disruptors taking on and beating the stuffy, old, dated establishment. However, the establishment is fighting back, and it's being led by its workforce!
Join us on Wednesday, September 27 at 11:00 a.m. CDT for this exclusive, member-only webinar in which Adam Carter and Dann Wilson will share the story of how Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) has supported employees to embrace agile ways of working to get innovative customer products and services out to the marketplace faster than ever before.
Webinar participants can expect to hear about:
- RBC's journey to build its agile footprint, including new working practices, spaces, norms, and cultures
- An improved ecosystem for delivery groups to operate and deliver business outcomes
- Lessons learned along the way
- Key takeaways for supporting employees in embracing agile and making it a pervasive way in which they work
Can't Attend? We understand that not everyone can join our webinars live whether it be scheduling conflicts or timezone issues, so we are sure to send all registrants links to the slides and recording after the session, regardless of attendance. So, register today to get your links via email!
This webinar has been pre-approved for 1 (General) recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
APQC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.