Drivers of Effectiveness in Data and Analytics Programs
- What type of structure do analytics programs have?
- What are the measures used to track success?
- How effective are they at meeting the business’s needs?
- What factors drive their effectiveness?
- Speakers: Holly Lyke-Ho-Gland and Andrea Stroud, APQC
- Date: Tuesday, July 30
- Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CDT
- Cost: Complimentary for APQC members
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.