Creating a More Agile and Effective Planning Process
Many finance teams are stuck using budgeting processes from the 1920s. These have been sped up by using spreadsheets but they still serve as once-a-year guesses of what you hope will happen. While your world is constantly changing, the budget plan remains fixed (and often less and less relevant). The good news is many organizations have found much better ways to plan and control by moving beyond budgets.
This APQC webinar on Wednesday, December 13 at 2:00 p.m. Central features Steve Player, director of BBRT North America, who will examine how you can create a better supported, more accountable organization by moving beyond budgeting to become future ready.
The objectives of this session are to:
- identify the common problems finance teams face when using traditional annual budgets;
- show how these problems have been overcome by companies moving to become more future ready; and
- provide practical examples of the lessons learned from the companies that have already moved beyond budgeting to create more responsive and agile operations.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.