This course will walk participants through the first two phases of APQC’s Knowledge Management Program Framework: creating a call to action for KM and developing an associated KM strategy that is aligned to organizational goals and business imperatives.
This session leverages APQC’s Levels of Knowledge Management Maturity℠ as the foundation for creating and managing processes that help knowledge flow to the right people at the right time so they can act on it and impact organizational performance.
Participants in this course will:
- Understand common terms used in strategic planning
- Learn best-in-class strategic planning methodology and frameworks
- Participate in a strategic planning process for knowledge management
- Learn requirements for a KM strategic plan
- Collaborate and learn from other workshop participants